An Insurance loss assessor acts on your behalf therefore become your agent when you make an insurance claim, under the CPC 2012 you are entitled to avail of this benefit when making an insurance claim.
We are a well qualified Insurance Loss Assessor who note that currently the Irish Insurance industry is not perceived as providing good customer service, in fact during a CXi, Customer Experience Report, it was described as the worst performing sector in the 2016 Customer Experience Report whereby it stated
Remaining at the bottom of the ranking they are held back by poor performance in Personalisation, Expectations and Integrity.
The biggest drop was in Empathy, likely to be driven by continuing price increases and products that consumers find challenging to understand.
An insurance loss assessor will help you avoid the unnecessary hardship when making a claim by the following,
- Explaining in Plain English what actions are required to complete your claim.
- Ensuring that you will achieve on average at least a 30% better settlement offer net of our fee.
- Completing a swift approach so that your claim is processed efficiently and effectively.
- You can place trust in your loss assessor because they work for you unlike loss adjusters who work on behalf of the insurance company.
- Take phone calls immediately or return within a couple of hours unlike loss adjusters who don’t return calls for longer periods of time.
- Convey options available to you at claim settlement.
An insurance claim can cause a traumatic experience for you, sometimes there is a multi-layered approach to registering an insurance claim and an insurance loss assessor fully understands this network.
One of the main dissatisfaction within the claims function the general public have is complexity, although the unfair terms in Consumer Contracts has greatly reduced the complexity of policy wording, the inner conditions to a policy can be excessive.
You should note, the cost of claims in the greatest expense an insurance company has, sometimes an insurance company can have a loss ratio of 55% therefore when you need to claim, it is just another expense to them.
Should you have an insurance claim, contact us today, we are an insurance loss assessor who solely works for you and your benefit.