Apprentice / Trainee Loss Assessor
Pro Insurance Claims are a dynamic and innovative Loss Assessment firm founded in 2010 and based outside Kells, Co. Meath . Comprising of a team of highly skilled and experienced people, we aim to provide the highest quality and service to our clients. If you want to join a us, with commitment to your development, read on.
The Person: As our trainee/ apprentice loss assessor you will provide essential services to our customers. This is a crucial role in our customer claims experience and will require someone who is friendly, professional and has great attention to detail. You will be well organised and conscientious with an ability to plan and monitor your work tasks. A strong decision maker, with the confidence to ask for support and assistance when needed. Above all, you will be personable with a positive outlook and the ability to show empathy and kindness when dealing with both our own customers and third parties.
- Organising schedules.
- Completing scope of works and bills of quantum.
- Telephone contact with clients.
- Dealing with all issues in terms of policy indemnity and liability in the appropriate manner and manage each claim to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Completing all aspects of claim retention and closure of files.
- Adherence to personal performance targets through proactively managing one’s own worklists.
- Performing administration services, undertaking special projects or assignments, as required.
About the Apprentice programme:
We are looking for an ambitious and talented individual who shows the potential to develop into a high performing business professional. This opportunity is a three year fixed term contract apprentice scheme that provides exposure to all aspects of our business, allowing you to develop
your technical expertise as well as professional skills. While on the programme, in addition to gaining on the job insurance experience, you will complete the insurance industry professional qualifications APA and CIP/QFA as well as a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Insurance Practice (Apprenticeship) which is Level 8 on the NFQ awarded by IT Sligo.
When you join us, you will receive a tailored induction and will be assigned a business supervisor and mentor to provide support throughout the scheme. We will work with you to enable you to reach your development goals and aspirations for your career at Pro Insurance Claims. In return, we expect you to bring the commitment and drive to add significant value to the company.
In Pro Insurance Claims we pride ourselves in staff development and growth. We are looking for someone who we can grow and develop from a trainee / apprentice position to a fully-fledged Loss Assessor. For the right person, there is scope to grow and obtain experience across all areas of insurance claims. If you are looking for a position where you can develop both yourself and your career, then we would like to hear from you.
- Salary: €20,000.00 – €28,000.00 depending on your experience.
- Training and development: Paid insurance exams, reward for successful completion of exams, paid professional membership fee.
- Experience preferred but not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Must be willing to complete apprenticeship qualification.
Interested candidates can submit their Cover Letter and C.V to Niall Daly: email@example.com